General Support Requests
For logged-in users with questions about milSuite or how to use milSuite's capabilities, please visit the milSuite User Community. There you will find learning resources and access to forums where you can ask your question of the milSuite team, and the user community as a whole.
If you are having issues logging in to milSuite, you may submit a ticket to our Support Specialists for assistance, but please review the tips we have compiled below, first. Many browser-related issues can be quickly corrected.
Login and Registration Issues
milSuite is available to U.S. Military, DoD government civilians and DoD contractors for Government authorized use. Access to milSuite requires a valid DoD Common Access Card (CAC) and up-to-date DoD certificates. Check the DoD Cyber Exchange for general certificate issues.
- Repair Missing Data Issues - milSuite has required data it uses to register you, e.g. email, account type, certificates. If that data is missing try ID Card Office Online to update your DoD profile, change information on your CAC, or find an ID Card Office.
- FBCA Cross-Certificate Remover - This tool removes certificates which cause the cross-certificate chaining issue for DoD (and optionally ECA) users from Microsoft Local Computer and User Certificate stores. Go to the PKI/PKE Document Library > Tools and click on the FBCA Cross-Certificate Remover. If you are unable to run the tool please contact your local system administrator.
General Browser Issues
Sometimes what you see when you load milSuite isn't consistent with what other people see due to local browser issues. Here are some steps you can take on your browser that may resolve it. For specific browser methods on any of the below items see your favorite Internet search engine.
- Clear your web browser history
- Clear your web browser SSL state
- Other Certificate Issues - For browser errors or DoD Root Certificate problems check DoD PKI/PKE for Administrators, Integrators and Developers
- Operating System - Windows, MAC, and Linux support
- Browser - Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari support