General Support Requests
If you are able to log in to milSuite and have questions about milSuite or how to use milSuite's capabilities, please visit the milSuite Support Forum.
If you are having issues logging in to milSuite, please review the tips we have compiled below. If the tips below don't help you resolve the issues, you can submit a ticket to our Support Desk (NIPR only).
Login and Registration Issues
milSuite is available to U.S. Military, DoD government civilians and DoD contractors for Government authorized use. Access to milSuite requires a valid DoD Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) token such as Common Access Card (CAC), NIPRNet Enterprise Alternate Token System (NEATS), or Purebred.
- Login email address - milSuite uses DoD Enterprise Identity, Credential, and Access Management (E-ICAM) for user authentication. If you aren't sure what email address you should use on the sign in page, please request a copy of the milSuite Login Guide from the milSuite Support Desk using the link above (NIPR only) or at the email address listed at the bottom of the page.
- Repair Missing Data Issues - milSuite has required data it uses to register you, e.g. email, account type, certificates. If that data is missing try ID Card Office Online to update your DoD profile, change information on your CAC, or find an ID Card Office.
- FBCA Cross-Certificate Remover - This tool removes certificates which cause the cross-certificate chaining issue for DoD (and optionally ECA) users from Microsoft Local Computer and User Certificate stores. Go to the PKI/PKE Document Library > Tools and click on the FBCA Cross-Certificate Remover. If you are unable to run the tool please contact your local system administrator.
General Browser Issues
milSuite supports all modern browsers such as Edge, Chrome, and Firefox. However, browser configuration is not necessarily uniform across Services and installations so sometimes what you see when you load milSuite isn't consistent with what other people see. Here are some steps you can take on your browser that may resolve any issues you encounter. For specific browser methods on any of the below items see your favorite Internet search engine.
- Clear your web browser SSL state
- Other Certificate Issues - For browser errors or DoD Root Certificate problems check DoD PKI/PKE for Administrators, Integrators and Developers
The DoD Cyber Exchange - Public provides general and detailed information for end users connecting to DoD systems.