Logging in for the first time
milSuite uses DoD Enterprise Identity, Credential, and Identity Management (E-ICAM) for user authentication and requires that you use a specific email address associated with your DOD E-ICAM account. If this is your first time logging in to milSuite, or your first time since we changed the login process, and you are not sure which email address to use, please see the login help page for information on how to determine the email address you should use.
YOU ARE ACCESSING A U.S. GOVERNMENT (USG) INFORMATION SYSTEM (IS) THAT IS PROVIDED FOR USG-AUTHORIZED
By using this IS (which includes any device attached to this IS), you consent to the following
- The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this IS for purposes including, but
limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel
misconduct (PM), law enforcement (LE), and counterintelligence (CI) investigations.
- At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this IS.
- Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are subject to routine
interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any USG-authorized purpose.
- This IS includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) to protect USG
interests - not for your personal benefit or privacy.
- Notwithstanding the above, using this IS does not constitute consent to PM, LE or CI
searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications, or work product, related to
personal representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy, and their
Such communications and work product are private and confidential. See